Welcome back once again. It's Thursday and that means we get to look inside another beautiful handbag. This time we've got Holly Matthews, a business and mindset coach, actress, mum, vlogger and also the beholder of an incredibly infectious thirst for life. You can find our Q&A monday article here, it's full of motivation and support for creating the life you want to live!
Holly is also generously offering our readers £100 off her coaching services (just mention this blog). Her offer is valid until June 2017.
Over to you Holly, what's in your handbag?
1. My pink notebook - Full of secrets and plans for the future. I am a huge over thinker and this allows me to get my ideas down on paper. If anyone read this, I might look mental!
2. Books: She means Business, Carrie Green and E2, Pat Grout. Two books I’m reading right now, I always have a book on the go.
4. lipstick (Soap & Glory).
5. Lip balm (Forever Living).
6. Leopard print card holder - this was a gift from my mother-in-law.
7. Pen - for all those ideas!
8. Hair slide- They are just always everywhere and never when you need them.
9. Hair bobble- Even when I wear my hair down I end up chucking it up by the end of the day!
10. iPhone 6 - I use this far too much, but I love my Skinny-dip case.
11. Awesomeness card - this was given to me by a young artist on a train to London. We got chatting and she had been drawing me without my knowledge. When she told me and I loved it, she handed me the card for being awesome (which was nice) and I am to pass it on to the next awesome person I find!
Thanks Holly! It's been an absolute pleasure having you here this week and we wish you the best of continued success for the future. If you'd like to contact Holly, all of her links are listed below and don't forget you can get £100 off coaching until June 2017 if you mention this article. (Not valid for the virtual BFF coaching package).
Enjoy the rest of your week and we'll see you after the weekend for more inspirational stories.