- - I always have a hat with me in case it rains. My hair is naturally curly so if my fringe gets wet it starts to curl up and looks awful!
- - My necklace which I took off yesterday during a shop with a client - it was really heavy and annoying me so I took it off and have forgotten to take it out
- - Headphones. I love music and am always listening to it and singing along. I love walking somewhere listening to an upbeat song and often sing out along - people must think I’m crazy
- - Snacks - I’ve very bad at skipping lunch especially if I’m with a client so always try to have healthy snacks to keep me going. Having gone dairy free 5 weeks ago I’m obsessed with Nakd bars - they’re so tasty and full of goodness
- - Business cards - you never know who you might meet or where an opportunity may arise and I can’t put them in my purse otherwise it won’t close.
- - Variety of lipsticks/lipsalve. I tend to get dry lips so love this Aloe lip salve from Forever - it’s so moisturising and smells lovely. I like the idea of wearing lipstick but often feel self-conscious in them so tend to stick to more natural shades. I’d love to rock a bright red lip one day though….
- - Pens - I always have loads of them in my bag as my daughter tends to steal them if I leave them out so I hide them away in there! Mean mum!
- - Diary - I tend to duplicate my appointments in various places so I always know where I’m supposed to be although sometimes I forget and can get myself into trouble….don’t say anything Jen!! (I wouldn't say a thing about our comedy diary mix-ups, Karen! - Jen)
- - Leopard print Biba purse. I love this purse and had my eye on it for ages. At £100 I decided it was too expensive so I waited for it to go in the sale, it went down to £50 and still I waited…patience isn’t my strong point but it was worth the wait. Eventually I got it for £29 and was very smug about it too! I love leopard print as you can see from my bag too. It’s a print that never dates although I know that it’s a bit like Marmite for a lot of women, you either love it or hate it.
- - Chewing gum. Keeps your breath fresh and is good for your teeth after eating….
If you would like to connect with Karen, you can find her across the internet here;