On Monday I chatted to Lidia Drzewiecka from Visuable, who helps entrepreneus to kick-start their businesses into brands their customers will love. She created this amazing business using her extensive skills in three areas she loves; marketing, photography and web design. If you missed our inspiring chat, you can catch up here to gain a few nuggets to use for your own success.
Today, I have Lidia with me again to share what an entrepreneur carries in her work bag. Lidia's bag? Our very own Model KT in limited edition Salamander!
Over to you Lidia;
- Laptop – the #1 visuable girl boss essential
- Design and editing pad and pen – this is my secret weapon that helps me bring the brands to life
- Earphones – for when I need to occupy my brain with music when I am web designing or photo editing
- Notebook – to write those 1000 ideas that I have every day
- Pen – as above
- Wallet –to pay for all those coffees and lunches in town
- iPhone – the #2 visuable girl boss essential
- Pink Sunglasses – for those unexpected rays of sunshine
- Camera – the #3 visuable girl boss essential
- Necklace – to achieve that signature look
- Lipstick – every girl needs a lipstick
- Business Cards – there is always an opportunity to network