- by Jennifer Hamley
- 13 Feb 2018
What's In Your Model KT, Kenda Macdonald?
WHAT'S IN YOUR HANDBAG? (see image below)
- Automation Ninja Business cards: Business never sleeps!
Conference/workshop/event notebook: This has not only conference notes but ideas around those notes and if I get a quiet moment it is good to go through it and let it inspire me.
Behavioural economics book: When I am out and about, I can watch purchase behaviour and it is good to pick this up and use it for my research.
- Tissues: You never know when you may need one
- Compact mirror: I need to make sure my face is still where it is supposed to be.
- Pens: Its very important to have a selection of writing utensils
- Charger: For my little computer so I can have technological access at all times.
- My Journal
Hair bow: A bow can hide all manner of ills.
- Hair clips: My hair is nuts.
- Coins: They make the world go round.
Engagement marketing notebook - ideas for book & course: I get ideas when I am on the move and I have to have somewhere I can develop them.
- Train tickets.
- My Jennifer Hamley reusable shopping bag!
- Hairbrush: My hair is nuts.
- Lip balm: One cannot have chapped lips.
- Sanitiser hand gel: The world can get filthy.
Sweetener: I don’t have sugar.
- Gloves: I get cold hands.
- Paracetamol: Lots of concentration gives me a lot of headaches.
- Allergy Pills: To control my allergies.
- Mobile phone: because its 2018.
- Content notebook: I get ideas on the move.
Start with why book (being a business that inspires others): We are always working to better explain ourselves to people and better connect businesses to their customers so I am reading it for the second time.
- Business women,
- facebook sale,
- Fashion Entrepreneur,
- Guest blog,
- Gwendi Klisa,
- Handbag design,
- Handbag Designer,
- Handbag style,
- how to,
- How to style,
- Independent handbag designer awards,
- Jennifer Hamley,
- luxury handbags,
- Mini KT,
- model kt,
- MODEL KT WORK BAG,
- new collection,
- New York,
- Silk scarves,
- styling ideas,
- WHAT'S IN YOUR HANDBAG?,
- WOrk bag