I'm so excited to announce our festive competition! I've been hinting this week and it's been really hard not to spill all the beans - but here we go...
How would you like to WIN your Christmas wishlist?! Yes, that's right, we are going to be going shopping, Father Christmas stylee, with one lucky winner's wish list.
What would you like to find under the Christmas tree this year? Start thinking because we plan to deliver before Christmas Day!
All you need to do is go to www.jenniferhamley.com to choose a Jennifer Hamley handbag or purse of your choice (we are also including our double award winning Model KT, or any pre order handbag/purse). But that's not all, you may decide on five additional dream items (from anywhere you desire up to a total value of £150)
A prize value of up to £545!
Once you have had time to have a think and put your list together (you have until December 10th, so no need to panic!) simply head over to our Facebook Page and comment on the competition post with your completed list. You can be as creative as you want; you can either just type out your list, write them out Santa style,take a picture and then post it in the comments, or make a picture collage to post in the comments - its completely up to you. Just be sure to post your list in the comments on the Facebook Competition Post.
The winning wish list will be chosen at random. Want to improve your chance of winning?
- For each friend you tag in the comments you will gain another entry into the draw.
- For every share and post across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and Pinterest you will also gain another entry - just be sure to tag all posts with #JenniferHamleyWish so we can count up all your entries!
So to recap, you need to;
- Head to JenniferHamley.com and decide what handbag you would like under your tree this Christmas
- Create a dream wishlist of up to 5 items (up to £150)
- Post your wishlist on the Facebook Competition Post
- Tag friends in the comments to join in (and to get extra entries!)
- Use the #JenniferHamleyWish hashtag across Social media
- Share, and share again for additional entries (use the #JenniferHamleyWish tag so that we can count your entries)