F A Q
If you can't find what you're looking for here then we'd be happy to help you personally.
Email us at: email@example.com or click the 'Contact Us' tab at the bottom of your screen.
Which bags have won awards?
- So far our Model KT has won 2 awards at the 2015 Independant Handbag Designer Awards in NYC.
- The first was for the Fans Favourite sponsored by InStyle Magazine.
- The second was for the Stand Out and Look Great Workbag sponsored by MOO business cards.
- In 2017 our Convertible Backpack was nominated as one of the 5 finalists for the NastyGal Girlboss Bag at the same awards.
When will my order ship?
- Orders are processed within 1-3 days. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns over delivery times.
- As soon as your order is sent you will recieve a unique tracking code to follow your delivery.
Do I qualify for FREE delivery?
- Free shipping is available for all UK mainland deliveries and for all other (Worldwide) orders over £200.
I need my bag now! Do you do express delivery?
- We certainly do. Please contact us directly at email@example.com and we'll provide you with a quote depending on your agenda. (We do not mark up courier costs).
I put the wrong shipping address!
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP! We will do everything within our power to modify the delivery.
Where are your bags shipped from?
- All of our bags are currently shipped from the United Kingdom.
Are there any international import fees?
- We do not charge any international fees and we cover all UK taxes. All products are shipped as DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid). Please contact your local customs office to find out if there is an applicaple fee in your home country. Please note we are unable to cover any fees incurred.
Is my privacy and personal information secure on your site?
- We take active measures to ensure that all information provided on our website is secure and confidential. Our website is protective by an SSL Certificate which, is a common security standard used for online shopping to protect your credit card information. This protection activates a padlock and permits a secure connection from a web server to a browser.
What payment methods do you accept?
- You can use Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, American Express, Apple pay, Maestro and Discover.
Tell me about the Lifetime Guarantee..
- All of our bags have a lifetime guarantee. In the unlikely event that your handbag needs repair (for example a hardware fault or something needs restitching) within 12 months of the purchase date we will arrange the collection, repair and return shipping free of charge. Should your handbag need repairing after 12 months we offer a free repair service for life. We simply ask that you cover the shipping.
- Our guarantee excludes normal wear and tear and worn leather. Naturally, we cannot honour any damage caused by misuse and abuse, neglect, accidental, modification or alteration.
- If your handbag cannot be repaired then we will replace the item with same bag. If it is no longer available then we will replace it with a bag of your choice at equal value.
What is the returns process?
- We offer a full refund or exchange for 30 days (provided the bag is unworn and has all tags and original packaging). Please send us an email (email@example.com) and then ship the bag back to our UK address. A full refund for the purchase price will be made after the bag has been received and checked by our team.
Can I cancel or modify my order?
- Yes, providing we have not yet dispatched the order. If the order has been shipped then you can use our 30 day returns and exchange process.
Can I return a sale item?
- Sale items are included in our lifetime guarantee though they are not covered by our return or exchange policies.
Do you reward referrals?
- Absolutely! If you'd like to join our referral programme please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We'll send you a pack with a personalised discount code and some cards to give to your friends.
- Every time your code is used on an order of £250 or more you will receive a PRIZE!
- First code use = A free Jennifer Hamley Leather Card Holder (rrp £50).
- EVERY subsequent use of your code = £25 store credit!
- There is no limit to use (so you can earn yourself FREE bags!)
Do you have an affiliate programme?
- We are currently putting our programme together. Please register your interest here.
I am a retailer and I want to stock your bags!
- Well hello there! We are now talking with retailers to bring our growing range to the streets.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for a line sheet.
Where can I find your phone number?
- We have a guaranteed email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we normally respond within 24-48 hours.
- We are very happy to speak to you - please email us first so that we can then arrange a call.
Where are your bags made?
- All our bags are handmade in East India by artisans. We take pride in using the best craftsmen and suppliers that we have available. Our fashion house is certified to the highest ethical standards.
How do I care for my bag?
- Over time your bag may develop small creases and slight changes in colour. These are natural characteristics of the leather (and we think they add to your bags allure!)
- We use water protection products on all our bags which creates a natural finish. It is best to avoid persistent water contact and we advise you to wipe your bag dry with a soft cloth after it becomes wet.
- You can apply leather cream to add smoothness and protection (and to cover any scratches that may appear). Please test it on a small hidden area first to make sure it has the desired effect.
- Whenever possible, store your bag inside it's dust bag and keep it in a cool and dry place.
When is the new collection arriving?
- Our new collection is currently being sampled and new bags are due in time for Christmas!
- Don't forget to sign up to our newsletter and social media channels for the latest news and exclusive offers.
Can I buy a gift card?
- Yes! We offer e-giftcards. Please email us at email@example.com to purchase one.
Will you make a vegan range?
- Yes, we are looking for suitable materials at the moment which are cruelty free and kind to the environment.
What happened to the IndieGoGo campaign in 2016?
- Near to the end of the campaign, an investor offered to help us to get the Model KT into production.